• Home • Up • CEMETERIES • CHURCHES • HISTORY • HOME PAGES • LAND RECORDS • LINKS • LOOKUPS • MAPS • MILITARY • MUNICIPALITIES • NEWS SOURCES • NEWSPAPERS • OBITUARIES • PICTURES • RECORDS • RESOURCES • SURNAMES • WHAT'S NEW •

 

CHAPTER XLVII.

BIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES ó TINICUM.

JESSE L. ALLEM, farmer, P.O. Ottsville. His great-grandfather, Jacob Allem, emigrated from Germany, settled in Haycock township, and was married a year afterward. His oldest son, also named Jacob, when but 18 years old enlisted in the revolutionary army, serving until the close of the war. He settled in Bedminster township, where he died. He married an Ott. Their six children were all boys. The only one now living is William, in Bedminster township, and now in his 75th year. Jesse, the father of our subject, was born December 29, 1800, and died December 24, 1875. He was a farmer and lived in Bedminster township. He was a prominent member of the Tohickon Lutheran church, of which he was deacon. He was twice married, his first wife being Elizabeth Loux, who died in 1856, aged 53. His second wife was Mrs. Anna Maria Huntsberger, who had also been a Loux. The first wife had eleven children: Lucinda, Catherine, Elizabeth, Jacob and Josiah, deceased; Anna Maria, wife of Jesse Fluck, in Solebury township; Lavina, wife of Joseph Fly, of Bedminster; Leanna, wife of Samuel B. Schisler, of Plumstead; Levi, in this township; John, in Hiawatha, Kan.; and Jesse L. The second wife had two children: Ida, living in Kansas, and Abbie (deceased). Jesse L. Allem was born December 28, 1848. He attended the Carversville Normal school, and afterwards followed teaching for thirteen years. The third year after his marriage he moved to Pennsburg, Montgomery county, whence he came to the place where he now lives, which had been the property of his wifeís father about forty years, and which was her birthplace. She is Susannah, daughter of Samuel S.T. Hillpot, and was born July 19, 1850. They have two children: Eva Miriam and David Oswin. Mr. and Mrs. Allem are members of the Lower Tinicum Lutheran church, of which he is deacon. He is a member of the Consistory, and has been twenty years connected with the Sabbath school as teacher and superintendent.

ANDREW J. BEAN, boot and shoe manufacturer, P.O. Ottsville, is a grandson of Moses Bean, who was a farmer in Nockamixon, where he died over sixty years ago. His son Henry was born in Richland in 1815, and died in May, 1881. He was a shoemaker, and subsequently a manufacturer. He was a sober, industrious, and intelligent man, who acquired a competence by his own exertions. He was twice married. His first wife was Sarah, daughter of John C. Hager, of Nockamixon township. She was born in 1814, and died in 1857. Their children were Leanna and Alfred (deceased), Mary, Henry, Emeline, Wilson B., Catherine, Julia Ann and Andrew J. Mr. Beanís second wife was Sarah, daughter of Henry Fretz. She died in April, 1878, leaving three children: Charles Harvey, Erwin and Reuben. Our subject, Andrew J., was born March 28, 1846. He learned his fatherís trade, which failing health compelled him to give up for a time. On his marriage he started to manufacture on his own account, combining farming with it. He has built up a good trade, and now employs ten hands. January 4, 1868, he was married to Elizabeth, daughter of Levi Trauger of Durham township. She was born in 1839. They have had five children. Two are deceased: Laura and Bloomy. The survivors are L. Warren, Katie N. and Sue E. Mr. Bean is member of Peace and Union lodge, No. 456, I.O.O.F., of Riegelsville, in which he has passed all the chairs. He and his wife are members of the Nockamixon Lutheran church, of which he is a trustee.

ISAIAH BISSEY, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, was born in the place where he has always lived. His father, Jacob Bissey, also lived here. He was born July 28, 1768, and died in April, 1833. He was a weaver as well as a farmer, and was an industrious man, highly spoken of by those who remember him. He was a consistent member of the Methodist Episcopal church. His wife was Mary Weisel, who was born August 19, 1780, and died October 15, 1872. Their children were Susanna, Catherine, Isaiah, Amos, Julian, Jonas, Elias, Mahlon, Charlotte and Silas. Those living are Charlotte, wife of Bauer Nonamaker, of Plumstead township; and Isaiah, who was born March 1, 1812. The others are deceased. Isaiah married Lidy, daughter of Michael Walter, who was born in Bedminster township. She died leaving three children: Hannah, widow of Jacob Long, in Doylestown; Rachel, wife of Josiah Worman, living with her father; and Catherine, also at home. Mr. Bissey married for his second wife the widow of Moses Fox, who had been a Miss Mills. To this union two children were born: Isabella, who died in infancy; and Emma, wife of Isaac R. Lear, of Plumstead. Mr. Bissey, by industry and careful habits, has acquired a well-earned competence and the esteem of his fellow-men.

ENGELHART BRIGHT, hotel proprietor, P.O. Erwinna, is a descendant of an old German family. A Bible in his possession, printed in 1743, contains a record that Johannes Brecht (as the name was then spelled) was born May 17, 1699, and his wife Margaretha December 28, 1704. They settled in Haycock township, where John, grandfather of Engelhart, was born and died. His wife was a Benner. Their son Jacob was the only one of the family who stayed in Pennsylvania. He was a teacher until about seven years before his death, which occurred when he was 65 years old. He stood high in the estimation of his neighbors, who often employed him to settle intricate business matters. He was three times married. His first wife had one child, who is deceased. His second wife left three children: Sophia, Lavina and Nancy. The third wife, Catherine Tyson, had nine children: Samuel, Jacob, Josiah, George, Jackson, Edwin, Elizabeth, Lydia Ann and Engelhart, who was born August 19, 1831. He was reared to farming, and after his marriage bought a farm in Springfield township, where he lived for twenty-seven years, when he rented the hotel in Headquarters. In 1854 be married Catherine Slifer, who was born in May, 1842. Their children are Mary Ellen, deceased, who was wife of Newton Shank; Sarah Clementina, wife of Aaron Shive, of Richland township; Annie Melinda, wife of Howard Cressman, of Quakertown; Ida Louisa, living with her parents; Albert, married to Mary Ellen Eichlin, in this township; Clinton, in Riegelsville; William Grant, who makes his home with his parents; Jacob Elmer, in Springfield township; and John Harvey, at home. Mr. Bright is a member of the Mennonite church, and is regarded as a substantial citizen.

ALEXANDER BURGSTRESSER, farmer, P.O. Erwinna, is a grandson of John Burgstresser, who lived and died in this township in 1812, and was a soldier in the revolutionary war. His son, George, the father of Alexander, was a carpenter by trade, and later bought the farm now owned by his son Samuel. He died near Headquarters. Tile was a justice of the peace for many years, and had in a great degree the confidence of his neighbors, who entrusted him with the settlement of many estates. He was a member of the Reformed church of Nockamixon. He married Hannah Ruth, by whom he had thirteen children. Those now living are: Elizabeth, Anna, Hannah, Joshua, Samuel, Joseph, George, Jonas and Alexander, who was born September 8, 1822. On his marriage he rented the place where he now lives, which he afterward bought. December 2, 1845, he married Mary Ann, daughter of Jacob and Catherine (Derr) Knecht. She was born in New Jersey May 12, 1827. They have had three children: Jacob, George W. and Noah (deceased). Mr. Burgstresser has been school director and collector of school taxes. He and his wife are members of the Reformed church.

JAMES W. CARVER, hotel proprietor, P.O. Uhlertown. The ancestors of this gentleman came from England with Penn in 1682. James Carver, the father of James W., was born in this county and was for many years a constable in Nockamixon township. He was a boatman and was drowned in the Delaware in 1837, when but 40 years of age. His wife, Margaret Snyder, a native of this township, was of German descent. They had one son, James W. After the death of Mr. Carver she married Thomas Purdy, by whom she had one son, who died in 1887. She died in 1880, when she was 81 years old. James W. Carver was born October 3, 1836, in Nockamixon township. He followed teaching for twelve years, boating on the Delaware and Lehigh canal in the summers. After his marriage he farmed for several years in this township, when he went to Headquarters and kept hotel there for two years, and was two years in the legislature. In 1877 he removed to his present place in the hotel at the end of the Frenchtown bridge. January 26, 1862, he married Adeline, daughter of John Rufe, of this township, who died in October, 1872, leaving four children: Maggie, who died when 18 years old; Herman and Minnie, living with their father, and Ella, who died in infancy. On September 25, 1873, Mr. Carver married Mary, daughter of Franklin Laubenstein, of this township. She was born in October, 1853. They had six children: James, who died in infancy; and Addie, Harry, Clara, Minnie and Mamie, who live with their parents. Mr. Carver has filled many of the township offices, and was for five years justice of the peace, giving up that position when elected to the legislature in 1874. In 1876 he was again elected, serving four years. Since that time he has served continuously as school director. He is a member of Lodge No. 245, A.Y.M., of Doylestown; Tinicum Tribe, No. 168, I.O.R.M., Home Lodge, No. 195, K. of P,, of New Jersey; and has represented the two latter bodies in the Grand Lodge. He is a stirring, energetic man, and has much influence in his township.

JACOB E. FRANKENFIELD, farmer, P.O. Erwinna, is a grandson of Michael Frankenfield, whose parents were residents of Springfield township. He was a resident of Nockamixon township, but later returned to Springfield, where he died. His son, also named Michael, was born in Nockarnixon township February 25, 1809, and died January 9, 1859. He bought a farm, part of which Jacob now owns, and lived on it until his death. He was a straightforward, honest man, of strong convictions, and never feared to express his opinions. His wife was Rachel, daughter of Jacob Barron, of Springfield township, where she was born March 20, 1807. She died August 23, 1870. They had eight children: Abraham, Ezra, Henry, Aaron, Michael, Elizabeth R., Clinton and Jacob E., who was the second son and was born January 27, 1835. After his fatherís death he and his brother Ezra bought the home farm, which they owned jointly for thirteen years, when they divided it. On December 8, 1860, Mr. Frankenfield married Mary Ellen, daughter of William and Rebecca (Hillpot) Heaney. She was born November 24, 1835. Her father died on October 11, 1839, and her mother was again married to Samuel Yost, who died in 1873. She is now 87 years old. Mr. Frankenfield and wife are members of the Lower Tinicum Lutheran church, of which he has been for several years an elder.

EFFINGER F. HILLEGAS, merchant, P.O. Point Pleasant, is of German descent. His grandfather was a resident of Montgomery county, where his son, George W., was born in 1816. The latter was the senior member of the wholesale dry-goods firm of Hillegas, Drake, Bechtel & Co., of Philadelphia. Later he engaged in real estate operations, building blocks of houses in various parts of that city. He subsequently became proprietor of the St. Charles hotel, on Third street, retiring a few years before his death, which occurred May 14, 1881. He had an inventive talent, and patented many useful articles. He married Sarah Ann Fisher, of Montgomery county, who is now living in Philadelphia; They had two children, Effinger F. and Leonore, wife of James Van Buskirk, M.D., of Philadelphia. Effinger F. was born in Philadelphia, January 6, 1850, and became a book-keeper, being for eighteen years in the employ of Michael Uhler, of Uhlertown. May 28, 1874, he married Emma Annie, daughter of M. Uhler. She was born in Uhlerville, Northampton county. They had one son, M. Uhler, who died in infancy. While with Mr. Uhler, he and his brother-in-law had a line of boats carrying coal between Mauch Chunk and New York, which he gave up in April, 1879. Since then he has been engaged in manufacturing lime, and dealing in flour, feed, hay, straw, coal, wood, plaster and fertilizers at Point Pleasant. Mr. Hillegas is a member of Tinicum Tribe, No. 168, I.O.R.M. He and his wife are members of the Baptist church, of which he has been trustee. He bears the repute of an honorable merchant and good citizen. In politics he is republican.

ISAAC HILLPOT, farmer, P.O. Erwinna, is the youngest son of Frederick, and a grandson of the revolutionary soldier, George Adam Hillpot. He was one of the best known, most respected and influential citizens of the township. Born in 1774 Frederick was married to Susannah Stem, who died in April, 1857. They had nine children: Elizabeth, married Abraham Lear, and died in 1886; Peter, born in 1805; Samuel, born in 1807, died in December, 1879; Mary, widow of John Calfe, living in this township; Jonas S., also in this township; Frederick S., in Nockamixon township; Catherine, who died in 1837; Sarah, also deceased, married M.C. Lear; and Isaac, who was born February 28, 1819. He farmed for his father thirteen years after his marriage, when he bought the place. September 18, 1842, he was married to Anna, daughter of George Burgstresser. She was born January 11, 1819. They have three children: Maria, born April 17, 1844, wife of Aaron Frankenfleld, of this township; Reuben, born March 31, 1847, married to Mary Ann Rittenhouse, and lives in Frenchtown, N.J.; and Amos, born February 28, 1852, living with his parents. Mr. Hillpot bought the original tract taken up by his grandfather, and yet owns a part of it. He is a good representative citizen of the township, has been jury commissioner for three years, deacon of the Lower Tinicum Lutheran church for eighteen years and a trustee for nine years.

JOHN F. HILLPOT, farmer, P.O. Erwinna. The grandfather of this gentleman came from Durham township, and settled on the farm now owned by Isaac Hillpot. He was a revolutionary soldier, and died shortly after the close of the war. His son John, father of John F.; was born, lived and died in this township. He was an honest, industrious man, and for several years a deacon in the Lutheran church of Upper Tinicum. His wife was Mary, daughter of Michael Frederick, of Rockhill township. Their children were: Catherine, Elizabeth, Henry, Aaron, Angeline, Michael, Veronica, Mary Ann, and John F., who was born January 21, 1837. He worked for his father until after his marriage, after which he rented until 1873, when he removed to the place where he now lives. On December 30, 1862, he married Mary M., daughter of William F. Wyker, of this township. She was born July 26, 1845. They had one child, Alice, who died in infancy. Mr. and Mrs. Hillpot are members of the Tinicum Evangelical Lutheran church, of which he was for six years a deacon.

LEWIS HILLPOT, farmer, Erwinna P.O., is a son of Peter Hilipot, who is a son of Frederick, who was the youngest son of the old revolutionary soldier, George Adam Hillpot. Frederick was born in 1774, and died in 1858, when within seven days of completing his 84th year. He was a weaver and farmer, and owned the place now occupied by his son Isaac. He was a soldier in the war of 1812. His wife was Susannah Stem, who was born in 1783, and died in 1857. Their children were: Elizabeth, Samuel, Catherine and Sarah, deceased; Mary Magdalena, Jonas and Isaac, living in this township; Frederick, in Nockamixon township, and Peter, father of Lewis, with whom he is living. Peter was born February 22, 1805, and on his marriage removed to Nockamixon township, where he stayed for seven years, then buying the place which has been his home for fifty-one years. In 1829 he was married to Annie Fretz, who was born July 6, 1802, and is now in her 86th year. Their children were: Susannah, who is the wife of John Wildonger, and has six children; Mary Ann, wife of Reading Rufe, of Nockamixon township; and Lewis, who was the only son. He has always been a farmer, and is a plain, industrious man, of unblemished character and excellent standing in the community. He is unmarried, and like his ancestors for generations past is a member of the Lower Tinicum Lutheran church. He served in the civil war in 1862ó3.

MAHLON C. LEAR, insurance manager, P.O. Erwinna, is a grandson of Joseph Lear, whose father came from Germany. Joseph Lear was born here, and was an expert gunsmith, and a noted marksman. He owned a farm and saw-mill, near Erwinna. He married Sarah Garis, by whom he had eight children, all now deceased. Their son Joseph, father of Mahlon C., was born in Tinicum, March 4, 1793, and died August 7, 1870. He was a carpenter, and bought a farm near Erwinna, on which he died. He was a prominent man, and was one of the committee who built the Alexandria Delaware bridge, and was long a director in the company. His wife Sarah, daughter of Henry Calfe, was born in this township March 12, 1796, and died January 9, 1882. Their children were: Annie (deceased), Amos, Isaac, Wilson, and Mahlon C., who was the oldest, and was born October 31, 1820. He followed carpentering fifteen years, and for fifteen years was a merchant at Erwinna. He then farmed four years, when he re-engaged in carpentering and contracting. In 1870 he was elected manager of the Line Lexington Fire Insurance company, and has been re-elected successively ever since. September 6, 1846, he married Mary Ann, daughter of Samuel Rufe, of this township. She was born May 15, 1827. They have had ten children: Emeline, Sarah Ann, Francis, William H., Ann Elizabeth and an infant, all deceased. Those living are: Mary, Ellen and Ida, who make their home with their parents; Asher, in Solebury township; and Irving in South Amboy, N.J. Mr. Lear has held the office of school director for twenty-five years, and for sixteen years was secretary of the board. He is a member of Tinicum Tribe, No. 168, I.O.R.M., and for seven years was director of the Bridge company, succeeding his father. He and his wife are members of the Tinicum Lutheran church, of which he was one of the building committee. He was a deacon of this church for eighteen years, and an elder four years.

SAMUEL H. LEAR, farmer, P.O. Ottsville, is a grandson of Joseph Lear, whose father came from Germany. Joseph was a noted gunmaker and marksman. He owned a farm and saw-mill near Erwinna in this township. His wife was Sarah Garis. They and their eight children are all deceased. Their son, George, was the father of Samuel H. He was a carpenter and farmer, and died in 1865, aged 72. He was a great reader, an industrious, sober and upright man, and accumulated a handsome property. His wife, Elizabeth, was a daughter of George Adam Hillpot, of this township. Their children were: John H., Joseph and Sarah, deceased; Susan and Lydia, both of whom married Charles B. Yost, and both of whom are dead; Eliza, wife of William Frankenfleid, of Springfield township; Selina, wife of Abraham Frankenfield, of this township; Jonas, living in Tinicum; and Samuel H., who was born March 27, 1825. He worked as a carpenter for twelve years, after which he bought his present home. He has been twice married. His first wife was Catherine, daughter of George Swope. She was born in 1826 and died in 1866, leaving three children. The second wife was Magdalena, daughter of Martin Fretz, of Bedminster township. She was born August 25, 1833, and died May 1, 1875, leaving two children. The children of the first wife are: Eliza, wife of Joseph Hockman, of Tinicum; Israel, who farms his fatherís place; and Tobias, who is in Williamsport, Pa. The children of the second marriage are: Martha, who keeps house for her father and Abraham, who is a mason. Mr. Lear is a member of Lower Tinicum Lutheran church and is one of the substantial citizens of the township. His success in life is due entirely to his own efforts.

HOWELL McENTIRE, merchant, P.O. Erwinna, is a son of William McIntyre, the oldest person now living in this township. His grandparents were Robert and Rebecca Mcintyre, the former a native of Schenectady, N.Y., and of Scotch-Irish parentage. He came to this county and died on a farm which he owned, in April, 1828, aged 62 years. Rebecca McIntyre died in 1842, aged 72. They had a numerous family, of whom but two are now living: Eve, widow of Moses Weaver, in Frenchtown, N.J., and William, who was born in Schenectady, N.Y., on November 17, 1798. He was seven years old when his parents came to this county. Four years after his fatherís death he bought the homestead, on which he lived until 1857, when he built the house where he now lives. March 11, 1871, William McIntyre married Ann Marshall, who was born February 9, 1805, and died March 23, 1864. They had three children: one who died in infancy; Mary Jane, who is unmarried, and keeps house for her father; and Howell. William McIntyre is one of the best known and most respected citizens of the township, and is in full possession of his faculties. His son, Howell, was born in June, 1842. He followed teaching for four years. In 1866 he bought an interest in the store in Erwinna, of which he is now sole proprietor. In 1877 he married Lucinda, daughter of Samuel and Rebecca George, of this township, where she was born in 1844. They had two children: Annie, and one who died in infancy. On January 1, 1886, Mr. McIntyre was appointed postmaster of Erwinna. He is an honest, conscientious merchant.

JOHN H. MILLS, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a grandson of Solomon Mills, a farmer of Haycock township, who afterward removed to Durham, where he was accidentally killed by the falling of a tree. His wife was Catherine Deemer. None of their children are now living. Solomon, father of John H., was born in Durham township in 1802. His father died when he was quite young, and in 1812, when less than ten years old, he, with his mother, threshed over three hundred bushels of buckwheat. He bought a farm in this township, where he lived until his death in 1861. He was industrious, and was especially noted for keeping fine stock. His wife was Sypra Regina Hillpot, a native of this township, who died a year before her husband, aged 58. They had nine children, seven of whom are now living: John H., Solomon Charles, Samuel P., Catherine Ann, Barbara Regina, Mary Jane and Sypra Ann. Our subject was born April 5, 1835. A couple of years before his father died he rented the home farm, afterward buying it from the estate. On January 8, 1865, he married Sarah Maria, daughter of Anthony Haney. She was born in this township in 1845. They have five children: Alice, a teacher; Belle, Carrie, Hiram and Roger, all making their home with their parents. Mr. Mills takes an active interest in politics, but never aspired to office. He is an industrious, plain, blunt and outspoken man. In politics he is a democrat.

THOMAS S. MOOD, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a grandson of John Mood, who was of German extraction and came from Lehigh county. He died about 1843, aged 85 years. His wife, who was a Miss Klinker, died before him. He had a numerous family. His son Enos, father of Thomas S., was born on the home in this township, which he bought after his fatherís death. He died at Red Hill about eight years ago. He was a plain, hard-working man and a member of the Reformed church at Nockamixon. His wife was Anna Sumstone. Mr. and Mrs. Mood had seven children: Uriah (deceased), Samuel, Newberry, Clinton, Catherine, Anna and Thomas S. The latter was reared to farming, which, with the exception of three years spent on the canal, has been his life-long occupation. For the past twenty-six years he has lived on the same place near Point Pleasant. In December, 1860, he married Sophia, daughter of John N. Solliday. She died in February, 1878, leaving two children: John Edward, who died in 1885, aged 22 years, and Anna, who lives with her father. Mr. Mood was again married to Catherine Tettemer, a native of this township. He is a member of the Tinicum Reformed church, of which he has been trustee. He is an upright man, respected by the people who know him.

HENRY F. MYERS, farmer,. P.O. Bedminster, is a grandson of Henry Myers, a native of Plumstead township and whose father came from Germany. Henry died forty-three years ago. His wife, Elizabeth Fretz, died in 1865. Of their children Henry F. and John F. live in Plumstead, and Reuben F., William F., Joseph F., Barbara, Catherine and Annie are deceased. The father of Henry F. was Joseph F. He was born in 1812 and died May 12, 1882. He was a mason by trade. In 1845 he removed, to the farm in Bedminster township, now owned by his son, Aaron F., where he died. His wife was Barbara, a daughter of Abraham Fretz, of Bedminster township. She died January 8, 1885, in her seventy-second year. Their children were: Enos F., Mahlon F., Mary Ann, Susannah and an infant daughter, deceased; Aaron F. and Abraham F. in Bedminster township, and Henry F., who was born February 24, 1839. After his marriage he began farming in Bedminster township, removing in 1866 to the place where he now lives. October 3, 1863, he was married to Emma Selina, daughter of Philip R. Harpel. She was born September 23, 1837, and died April 4, 1886. They have five children: Livera, Erwin, Annie Barbara, Edgar and Emma Nora, all of whom live with their father. Mr. Myers is a well-known citizen, of excellent character and standing. He is a member of Plumstead lodge, No. 678, I.O.O.F., in which he has passed all the chairs, and he and his elder children are members of the Lower Tinicum Lutheran church.

HENRY H. RANDT, miller, P.O. Pipersville, is a son of John Randt, who came from Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Germany, in August, 1857. He bought a farm in Haycock township, where he died March 10, 1882, aged 61. He was a very industrious man, of excellent character and habits and was a deacon in the Keller Lutheran church. He was married in Germany to Charlotte Honzen, who is living with her daughter in Bethlehem, aged 55. Their children were: Sophia, who is the wife of Reuben Jenney, living in Bethlehem; Levi, married to Nora Weaver, living in Springfield township, and Henry H., who was the oldest and was born in Bedminster township March 4, 1858. Until he was 20 years old he worked on farms, then two years in a saw-mill, after which he went into milling, which he has followed ever since. In May, 1886, he bought the mill on the Tohickon which had long been known as the "Myers mill." December 3, 1881, he was married to Pernice, daughter of Jacob Sassaman, of Springfield township. She was born in 1861. They have two children: Albert and John. Mr. Randt is known as an honest, thorough-going young man of unimpeachable character. He is a member of the Keller Lutheran church and his wife of the Reformed church of the same place.

WILLIAM A. RIDGE, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant. The great-grandfather of this gentleman came from England and settled in Bensalem township, where his son William was born. The latter bought the farm and built the stone house on the banks of the Delaware, which is now the home of his grandson, William A. Ridge. His wife, Catherine, was a daughter of Edward Marshall, who made the historical "walk." She was a native of this township. They had six sons and five daughters, all now deceased. Their youngest son, Moses, father of William A., was born in this house December 2, 1782, and died July 22, 1860. He was a carpenter and farmer and inherited the family homestead. He also owned other property, which he divided among his children. His wife was Sarah McFarland, of Scottish ancestry, who died October 21, 1846, aged 60 years. They had seven children: Catherine, Rebecca, Edward (deceased), Sarah Ann, Thomas (deceased), James and William A., who was born October 6, 1826. After his fatherís death he took a part of the family property on the ridge. His fatherís brothers, William, Thomas and Edward, owned the homestead, but they all died and his father purchased it. On the death of the latter William bought it from the estate and has owned it over forty years. He has never married, but with his sisters, Catherine and Rebecca, lives comfortably in the old home.

ELIAS. SHULL, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a son of Peter and Catherine (Strouse) Shull. The former was born in Lower Mount Bethel, Northampton county, in 1789, and died in 1861. His wife was born in 1797 and died July, 1859. He came to this county when a boy and lived with Philip Gruver. In 1828 he built and removed to the house in which he died and in which his sons, Elias and Joseph, now live. He was a deacon of the Tinicum Reformed church. His children were: Sarah (deceased), Elizabeth, Catherine, Peter, Tobias, Jacob, Elias and Joseph. Elias was born September 23, 1822, in the old house which formerly stood on the farm and has all his life been a farmer. His brother Joseph, who also lives in the old house, was born December 31, 1829. He is also a farmer. They live together, their sister Catherine keeping house for them. The family are highly respectable, industrious and upright people and are respected accordingly.

JOHN O. SNYDER, merchant, P.O. Ottsville, belongs to a family that has for many generations been identified with Bucks county. His great-grandfather, Michael, was a native of this township and a blacksmith by trade. His son, John, was a blacksmith and farmer, and recently died in Bedminster township, in his eighty-second year. His wife, Catherine Crouthamel, died twenty-two years ago. They had nine children, of whom eight are living. Their son, Reading, lives in Bedminster township, and is a member of the Keller Reformed church, of which he has been a deacon. His wife is Mary Overholt. They have had twelve children: Catherine, wife of Levi Hockman, of Bedminster; Elizabeth, Reed, Reuben, and Irving, with their parents; William, Samuel, Alexander, Sabilla, Mary and Sarah, deceased; and John O., who was the oldest and was born April 14, 1851. When twenty-two years old he learned the trade of a mason, which he left in 1875; was two years a merchant, in Haycock township; worked at his trade again for a year, then bought his present store at Red Hill. May 23, 1874, he was married to Malinda, daughter of Jacob Hockman. She was born May 7, 1856, and died January 24, 1887, leaving two children, Nora and Lottie. Mr. Snyder has been for the past six years postmaster of Ottsville, and is a member of the Keller Reformed church. He is a bright example of what can be accomplished by industry, honesty and pluck. Starting poor he has made for himself a good business and the name of an honorable merchant.

RALPH STOVER, retired, P.O. Point Pleasant. The ancestors of this gentleman came from Rhenish Germany, on the invitation of the great Founder, at the time of the religious troubles there, in the beginning of the 18th century. Henry Stover settled on a farm in Bedminster township, on part of which Bedminsterville now stands. He had four sons: Ralph, Ulrich, Jacob, and Henry. The latter retained the homestead; Jacob bought the mill property on Tohickon creek, near Pipersville, which is still owned by his son, Samuel, over eighty years of age; and Ulrich bought the mill property on Tohickon creek, in Haycock township, and his descendants still own it. Ralph was the grandfather of the subject of this sketch. He bought a farm of three hundred acres on the Tohickon, where the Easton road crosses that stream, where he died in 1811, aged fifty-two. He was a prominent and influential citizen, was a justice of the peace for many years, and represented the county in the legislature. His oldest son, Abraham F., was born on the Bedminster farm in 1786, and in 1833 sold his share of the homestead property, and removed to Fauquier county, Va., where he died in 1854. He was justice of the peace, a surveyor, and was twice elected to the Pennsylvania legislature. He married Rachel Fretz, who was born in 1787, and died in 1870. They had three sons who lived to maturity: Charles and Albert, both of whom died in Virginia, and Ralph, who was born September 28, 1811. He went to Virginia with his parents, and in 1841 returned to Bucks county. He bought from his wifeís father the house in which he now lives and the mill and farm adjoining. In October, 1838, he married Eliza, daughter of Henry S. and Barbara Stover. She was born in 1815. They have had twelve children. Those deceased are: John Henry, a Union soldier, who was wounded at Cold Harbor, Va., in 1864, and died in Washington; and Emeline, Rachel and Horace, who died young. Those living are: Robert C. and Mary G. (wife of Charles E. Keyser), both in Virginia; Eliza B., wife of F.W. Troemner; Ella, wife of John B. Lequear, in Germantown; Adelaide, wife of A.L. Thomson, living at Avon, N.Y.; R. Chester, married and living in his fatherís house; Annie, wife of Albert Stover, of Kintnersville; and Albert, married and living in his fatherís house in Point Pleasant. Mr. and Mrs. Stover have nineteen grandchildren living. He has passed a busy and successful life. He was one of the projectors of the Delaware river bridge at Point Pleasant, and also of the Danborough and Point Pleasant turnpike. He and his wife are members of the Point Pleasant church.

JACOB STOVER, flour merchant, P.O. Erwinna, is a great-grandson of an emigrant from Rhenish Germany, who settled near Skipback, Montgomery county. His son, Jacob, joined the revolutionary army when quite young, driving a four-horse, team belonging to his father, with stores for General Sullivan. He stayed until the close of the war. After his marriage he settled on the farm in Plumstead township, where he died, in the house now owned by his son Samuel, near the mill which he built. He was twice married. His second wife, Catherine, was the mother of Henry S. Stover, who was born October 17, 1786, and died in the house now occupied by his son, Jordan H., in 1873. He was a miller by trade, and built the grist and saw-mill at Point Pleasant, now owned by Ralph Stover. In 1831 he bought a property with mill site at Erwinna, from Thomas G. Kennedy, which property was formerly owned by William Erwin, Esq. The following year he moved with his family upon the property, and erected extensive flour and saw-mills upon the same. He was an enterprising man and good manager, and accumulated a handsome property, which he divided between his four sons. He married Barbara, daughter of Isaac Stout, of Williams township, Northampton county. She died in 1862, aged 73. Their children were: Salome (deceased), Ann (Mrs. Philip K. Fretz), Eliza (Mrs. Ralph Stover), Catherine (Mrs. John L. Jones), Emeline (Mrs. Dr. Isaac Stewart), and Jacob, Isaac, Henry, and Jordan H. Jacob is the eldest son, and was born at Point Pleasant, October 14, 1817. When very young he was taken into his fatherís business, staying with him until he was thirty-three years of age, when he with his brother Isaac rented the saw-mill of their father, and engaged extensively in supplying hard wood lumber for the California trade. In 1860 he went on his farm, but four years later again went into the lumber business with his brother, continuing in the same until 1879. In, 1886 he bought from his brothers, Henry and Jordan H., "The Erwinna flour mills," which were built by Henry S. Stover, their father, at which place he is now carrying on an extensive business in the manufacturing of flour and feed. In June, 1854, he married Mary E., daughter of Hugh and Matilda Capner, of Flemington, N.J. They have four children, two sons and two daughters. Hugh C., the eldest son, a graduate of Yale college, in the department of law, and now a practising lawyer of Philadelphia. John J., the other son, is now attending academical studies at Philadelphia. Like his father, Jacob Stover is an enterprising man. He is a heavy stockholder in the Alexandria Delaware Bridge company, and is its present president. He is recognized as one of the leading men in this part of the county.

ISAAC S. STOVER, lumberman, P.O. Erwinna, is the second son of Henry S. Stover. He was born at Point Pleasant, March 1, 1820, and became a miller. He was with his father until he and his brother Jacob rented the saw-mill, and for a short time was also engaged in milling. On the retirement of Jacob in 1860 he carried on the business alone for four years, when he again formed a partnership with Jacob, which continued until 1879, since which date he has been alone. His wife, Ellen A. Capner, is a sister of his brother Jacobís wife. She was born March 19, 1827. They have had six children: Henry C., now living in Virginia; Charles (deceased), and George C., Louis C., Eleanor M. and I. Francis, who live with their parents. Mr. Stover has been successful in business, devoting himself to it with energy and perseverance. His whole life has been passed in Tinicum township, where he is much respected. He and his wife and family are members of the Presbyterian church, at Frenchtown, N.J.

JORDAN H. STOVER, farmer, P.O. Erwinna, is the youngest son of Henry S. Stovey, and was born May 1, 1833, in the old homestead, which has been his life-long home. He learned the millerís trade in his fatherís mill, and carried on that business until 1886, at the same time cultivating a small farm attached to the homestead. He was educated in Freeland seminary, at Perkiomen, Montgomery county. In 1869 he bought an interest in his fatherís mill. He remodelled and partially rebuilt the old home, making it an elegant and commodious residence. June 17, 1858, he married Rachel, daughter of Jonathan Pickel, of Hunterdon county, N.J. She was born June 30, 1838. They have three children: Hannah P., the wife of J.C. Lambrite, of Doylestown; Edward C., married to Elizabeth Coane, living in Trenton, N.J.; and Lizzie P., who lives with her parents. Mr. and Mrs. Stover are members of the Presbyterian church at Frenchtown, N.J., of which he is a trustee. He has always been an active, enterprising business man, and enjoys the respect of his neighbors.

LEWIS STOVER, lawyer, 522 Walnut street, Philadelphia, is a son of Jacob, brother of Henry, who was the father of Jacob Stover, before mentioned. The father of Lewis was a farmer in Nockamixon township, where he lived all of his life after his marriage, dying about fifteen years ago. His wife was Sarah, daughter of Jacob Treichler, of Springfield township. She died several years after her husband. They had seven children, of whom four now survive: Owen, who lives on the home farm; Albert, engaged in lumber business at Kintnersville; Clara, who lives with her brother Owen; and Lewis, who was born October 13, 1835. He finished his education at Princeton college, N.J., and, studied law in Philadelphia, graduating from the law department of the Pennsylvania university, and since then has been continuously engaged, in practice in Philadelphia. He engages in all branches of civil practice, but gives especial attention to the real estate department of law. He has a good reputation among the legal fraternity of the city.

ELIAS STROUSE, farmer, P.O. Ottsville, is a grandson of Henry and Ann Maria (Pyle) Strouse. The former was born in Nockamixon township, was a farmer, and died there in 1835, as did his wife, who was a native of Germany. Their son, Jacob, father of Elias, was born in 1790, and on his marriage in 1826 came to Tinicum, and bought the farm, where he died in 1874. He was a man of excellent character, and more than ordinary intelligence. From comparatively nothing he became well off, leaving a fine estate. His wife was Catherine, daughter of Samuel Herwick, of Springfield township. She died in 1881, in her eighty-second year. Their children were Hannah, widow of Peter Bean, living in Quakertown; Susanna, wife of Elias Gruver, of this township; Franie, wife of Tobias Mitman, in Quakertown; and Elias, who was the only son, and was born August 28, 1828. He lived on the home farm until fourteen years after his marriage, when he bought his present elegant home near Red Hill. October 3, 1850, he was married to Anna Mary, daughter of Henry Kruger, of Nockamixon. She was born in 1826. To their union nine children have been born, four of whom died young, and a daughter, Franie, after her marriage. The survivors are Amanda, wife of Clinton S. Lerch, of this township; Reed C., married to Jennie Jeffries, and living in Quakertown; Annie, wife of George W. Lerch, of Bedminster; and Jacob M., who lives with his parents. Mr. Strouse is a prominent citizen, and has held several offices in the township. He and his wife are members of the Nockamixon church, of which he was for several years deacon.

TOBIAS SWOPE, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a son of George Swope, who was born in this township about 1796, and died in 1862. He was a man of great industry, and of excellent character, and was a member of the Tinicum Lutheran church. His wife was Mary Magdalena Maust. She was a member of the same church as her husband, and was a good wife and mother. She died in 1876, aged 81. Their children were Tobias, Mary, Susanna, Elizabeth, Catherine, Peter and George M., who was born in January, 1831, and in 1857 married Sarah Ann, daughter of Jacob Kilmer, of this township. They have had ten children: Clayton, Mary, Jacob, Samuel, Alfred, Sarah, Emma, Rosa, Minna, and Tobias (deceased). George M. Swope has been for twelve years an elder and member of the Tinicum Lutheran church. Tobias Swope, oldest son of George and Mary Magdalena Swope, was born July 7, 1819. He has always been a farmer, and three years before his fatherís death rented the home farm, which he subsequently bought from the estate. He was one of the projectors and builders of the Tinicum Co-operative Dairymenís association creamery, and is the treasurer and superintendent, having sole charge of the creamery. He is a member of the Tinicum Lutheran church, and is a man whose word can always be relied on. He is not married, and makes his home with his brother,, George M.

MICHAEL UHLER, merchant, P.O. Uhlertown. The ancestors of this gentleman were for several generations residents of Northampton county. His father, Jacob, was born there, and removed to Durham township, where he died when 42 years old. He was an enterprising man, and after building the stone house and barn on his farm in Durham, which are yet standing, he bought another farm in Northampton county, on which Uhlersville now stands. He was a prominent churchman, and one of the committee to build the Durham Lutheran and Reformed church, of which he was long a trustee. His wife was Margaret Messinger, of Northampton county, who survived her husband nearly 40 years. Their children were: Phebe (deceased), Rebecca (deceased), Nancy (deceased), Mary (deceased), Peter, who died at Easton, and was the founder of Uhlersville, where he had extensive interest; John, who is in the lime business at Easton; and Michael, who was born February 6, 1822, in Durham township. He was reared to mercantile pursuits, beginning for himself in a general store in Allentown, Pa., in 1843, where he remained six years. His store was burned out in 1849, entailing a heavy loss, after which he went to Uhlersville, and was for two years in the mercantile and lime business, having purchased thirty acres of the finest limestone property in Northampton county within one-half mile of Easton. Eight large kilns for the manufacture of lime were at once erected along the canal bank, whose annual output is 250,000 bushels. The lime is loaded in boats (about twenty of which are owned solely by Mr. Uhler), and farmers along the Delaware division, Morris, and Delaware and Raritan canals, as well as throughout the lower end of Bucks county and southern New Jersey, get their supply from the above kilns. In 1853 he came to Uhlertown, then called Mexico, and was subsequently appointed postmaster of the place. He is engaged in general merchandising, dealing in coal, lime, lumber, hay, etc., and also in boat building; in fact, it may truthfully be said that Uhlertown owes its existence and prosperity to Mr. Uhler, as upwards of one hundred men, are kept busy the year round. In 1872 he built a grist-mill in the place, which is noted for the excellent quality of roller process flour and different brands of choice feed produced, and which is run both by water and steam power. August 16, 1847, he married Hannah S., daughter of John V.R. and Annie Hunter, of Allentown. She was born December 6, 1830. To their union four children have been born: Taylor Milton, now in Philadelphia; Emma Annie, wife Of E.F. Hillegas, of Point Pleasant; Mary Margaret, widow of John Mayberry, living with her parents; and Michael Van Reed, who died in Los Angeles, Cal., in February, 1887, aged nearly 32. Mr. Uhler is a member of Peace and Union lodge, No. 456, I.O.O.F. of Riegelsville; of Tinicum Tribe, No. 168, I.O.R.M. He is trustee of the Frenchtown Union cemetery, and for the past twenty-five years has been a director of the Union National bank of Frenchtown. He is a member of the Upper Tinicum Lutheran church, and his wife of the Baptist church of Frenchtown. An enterprising, pushing man, Mr. Uhlerís place in the community could hardly be filled by another, and his multifarious enterprises give employment to many men.

JOHN D. WALTER, merchant, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a grandson of Michael Walter, who died in Plumstead about fifty years ago, leaving a numerous family, of whom four are now living: John, father of Dr. J.B. Walter, of Solebury; Tobias, living in Plumstead; Elizabeth, living with her son, Dr. A.G.B. Hinkle, of Philadelphia; and Mary, widow of Jordan Cope, also in Philadelphia. Ephraim, father of John B., was born in Plumstead in 1804, and died in this township in 1880. His wife was Elizabeth Detweiler, of Bedminster, who is now living, and is 78 years old. They had eight children: Rebecca (deceased), Lewis D. and Samuel, in Plumstead; Catherine, wife of Henry Hinkle; Hannah, George W. and Reuben D., in this township; and John. D., who was born April 25, 1838. He attended the Millersville Normal school, in Lancaster county, on leaving which he taught school for three years. In August, 1862, he enlisted in the one hundred and twenty-eighth Pa. Vols., and was in the battles of Antietam and Chancellorsville, and at the latter place was taken prisoner and confined in Libby prison. While there his term expired, and he engaged in mercantile business at Point Pleasant. His present partner is his brother-in-law, Andrew Shaddinger, the firm being J.D. Walter & Co. November 2, 1865, he married Susanna Shaddinger, who was born November 16, 1844. They have three children: J. Willis, Ella and Charles A. Mr. Walter is a leading merchant and prominent citizen of the township. He and his wife and son, J. Willis, are members of the Point Pleasant Baptist church, of which he has been for many years deacon and trustee, and actively engaged as superintendent and teacher of its Sabbath school. He is also identified with the educational interests of his community, acting for a number of years as secretary of its school branch.

EBRA T. WEAVER, farmer, P.O. Erwinna. The great-grandparents of this gentleman came from Germany and settled in Tinicum township. Their son, Bryce M., died in February, 1883, when nearly 70 years of age. His wife was Annie Trollinger, who died some years previous to her husband. Their children were: Christopher F., William, Samuel, Jordan, Martha, Clara and Elizabeth. Christopher was born in February, 1835, and is a tailor in Frenchtown, N.J. He married Salome, daughter of Henry Tettemer, of this township. She was born in 1832. Their children are: Horace, Erville, Clara and Ebra, who was the oldest son, and was born November 15, 1853. He has always been a farmer, beginning for himself in 1880, on the place which has since been his home. On April 15, 1880, he married Annie, daughter of Conard Killian Wyker. She was born April 1, 1862. They have had four children: Mabel, born October 3, 1880; Iona, born May 5, 1883, who died August 7th, of the same year; Myron, born February 26, 1886, and Myrtle, born April 12, 1887. Mr. Weaver and wife are members of the Upper Tinicum Lutheran church, and though but a young man, he has already acquired an enviable record for sterling worth and integrity.

BARZILLA WILLIAMS, retired, P.O. Erwinna, was born on the home farm in this township, July 4, 1814, and has all of his life been a farmer until he retired. In 1840 he rented a part of the home farm, subsequently buying it, and still owns it. On November 14, 1839, he married Mary C., daughter of Judge Azariah Davis, of Sussex county, N.J., where she was born February 4, 1820. She died January 14, 1844, leaving one child, Annie, who is wife of William Stahr, of Philadelphia. September 15, 1847, Mr. Williams married Sarah, daughter of William L. King, of Hunterdon county, N.J., where she was born October 4, 1818. She died January 25, 1856, leaving two children: Josephine, wife of Stacy B. Purcell, of, Northampton county; and Sarah, wife of Evan Worthington, of Buckingham township. On June 1, 1875, Mr. Williams was again married, his wife being Mrs. Hannah Johnson, who was a Miss Harrison. She was born, in this township in 1818. They have one son, Silvey S., who is in Chicago. He has acquired a competence and the respect of his fellow-men, by an honorable life, and strict attention to his own business.

JAMES WILLIAMS, retired, P.O. Erwinna, is a great-grandson of Benjamin Williams, who came to this country from Wales and settled on Long Island. Thence he came to Quakertown, N.J., and from there to Pennsylvania, where he purchased land in Tinicum, Nockamixon and Buckingham, whereon his children settled. He was a shipwright by trade. His youngest son, Samuel, settled in Buckingham, and he lived with him until his death, and is buried at the Friendsí meeting house there. His son Jeremiah, father of John, lived in this township until his death, which occurred in February, 1834. He and his wife were buried in the Friendsí, burying ground at Quakertown. He married Mary Blacklidge, by whom he had seven sons and two daughters, all now deceased. Their oldest son, John, was born in 1780 and died in 1858. He was a boatman and farmer, and owned three hundred and twelve acres of land, on part of which Erwinna now stands. He married Christiana Moore, of Bridgeton, Pa., who was born in 1781, and died in 1876. They had six children, Mary (deceased), Newberry D. (deceased), Ann Eliza, Barzilla, Caroline M. and James, who was born August 23, 1809. He followed boating for fifteen years, mercantile business for about the same time, and for two years was in the milling business, when he retired. In 1835 he married Phebe, daughter of David and Ann Treichler, of Kintnersville. She was born in 1815, and died May 29, 1884. They had five children: Emeline (deceased), who was the wife of Hugh E. Marford; Isabel, wife of John Z. Rufe, of Quakertown; Charles T., also in Quakertown; Clayton, a merchant in Erwinna; and Mary E., wife of Francis Kern, of Quakertown. James Williams was appointed postmaster at Erwinna by President Lincoln and served twenty-five years, until January 1, 1886. He was poor director for three years, and for two years was almshouse visitor, by appointment of the court. He has always borne an honorable repute.

AARON WORMAN, farmer, P.O. Point Pleasant, is a grandson of Michael Worman, who came from Germany and settled in, what is now Wormansville, which was named after him. His, son Henry spent his whole life here. He was born in 1778 and died in 1850. He was a farmer and tanner, and an elder of the Tinicum Reformed church. His, wife was Mary Hartzell, of Hilltown township, who was born in 1777 and died in 1845. Their children were: Michael, living in Frenchtown, N.J., aged 85; Catherine, Jonas, Elias and Hannah, dceased; Tobias, Lewis and Aaron, who was born April, 13, 1811. He learned the cigarmakerís trade, farmed four years for his father, and in 1847 bought and removed to his present home. On June 5, 1843, he married Henrietta, daughter of John and Margaret Rufe. She was born December 4, 1822. To their union eight children were born: Catherine A. and Clara, deceased; Josiah, married to Rachel Bissey, of this township; Jefferson, in Wilkesbarre; Marietta, wife of Stacey Weaver, in Doylestown; Wilhelmina, wife of John Shaddinger, of Plumstead; John, Henry and Ida, living with their parents. Mrs. Worman is a member of the Lutheran church. Mr. Worman and the children belong to the Reformed church. He is one of the oldest citizens of the township, and has all his life been a hard-working, industrious man, and bears an excellent reputation.

SAMUEL WYKER, farmer, P.O. Erwinna, is the oldest of this family in the county, and is a descendant of the earliest settlers here. His grandmotherís father, Henry Killian, took up five hundred acres of land in this township from the London company for the, consideration of twenty-five pounds sterling. Of this tract Samuel now owns one hundred and ninety-eight acres. His grandfather was Nicholas Wyker, who married Susanna, daughter of Henry Killian, who had given this property to a son-in-law, John Overholt, but he becoming a Tory, the property was confiscated and was bought by Arthur Erwin. It was re-purchased by Samuelís father, George Wyker, who lived on it from 1796 until his death, April 1, 1850. He was born November 30, 1766. His wife was Mary, daughter of Jacob George. She was born May 20, 1782, and died April 8, 1843. They had eight children: Annie, Susanna, Abraham, Conrad Killian, Elizabeth (now living with Samuel), Mary Ann, William F. and Samuel, who was born August 6, 1803. He has never removed, except to the stone house built by his father in 1811. After his fatherís decease he and his brother Conrad bought the home farm, but he soon bought his brotherís interest. He is a liberal contributor to the churches of the township, and helped to build both the Upper and Lower Tinicum churches. Now in his 85th year, he is in possession of all his faculties, and bids fair to outlive many younger men. He has always been noted for integrity and straightforward conduct. He has never married.

 

 
     
     
     
    Page last updated:Monday July 07, 2008
If you have a homepage, know of a link or have information you wish to share. or would like to volunteer to transcribe information for the Bucks Co. PA please email:    

 

If you have a homepage, know of a link or have information you wish to share. or would like to volunteer to transcribe information for the Bucks Co. PA please email:    
 PA State Coordinator:
Joe Patterson
Bucks County Coordinator: and
Web Page Developer
Nancy C. Janyszeski

NancyJanyszeski@yahoo.com
     
 

All copyright laws are observed to the best of our ability. However if you feel something is on the site and infringes on copyright laws please contact me and let me know.

Use of information is for Personal Genealogical purposes only.  Commercial publication of any such information is prohibited. All text and images are copyright by said contributors.

Return to the Bucks County PaGenWeb Main Page or use your Back Button

Copyright © by Nancy C. Janyszeski 2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010