BENJAMIN F. BOYER, physician, P.O. Springtown, was born May 9, 1842, at Kreidersville, Northampton county, and is a son of Jacob and Maria Boyer. His father was a son of John and Catherine Boyer. His mother’s parents were George and Elizabeth Laubach, all natives of Bucks county. Benjamin F. received a semi-collegiate education at Franklin and Marshall college, after which he entered Bellevue Hospital Medical college at New York city, from which he graduated in 1868. He also attended the Long Island college and graduated there in 1867. He commenced the practice of medicine immediately after, at Allentown, and then removed to Kreidersville, where he remained until 1870, when he removed to Springtown. He has a very large practice. Dr. Boyer was married, November 28, 1867, to Miss Anna C. Trumbauer, of Northampton county. Their children are Emily A., M. Elizabeth, Howard F., Calvin S., Carrie A., Nellie G., and three children who died in infancy. Dr. Boyer served in the army as second lieutenant in the two hundred and second Pennsylvania volunteers. He is a member of the Reformed church, and in politics is a republican.

JONAS T. BREISCH, manufacturer and dealer in flour, feed, grain, hardwood and lumber, P.O. Springtown, was born August 25, 1850, in Milford township, Bucks county, and is a son of Jonas and Sarah Breisch, natives of Pennsylvania, the former a son of Michael Breisch. Jonas T. spent his early life in this county, where he learned his trade, which he successfully carries on in Springtown, grinding and milling all kinds of grain. He was married April 26, 1876, to Miss Ellen Apple, of Pleasant Valley. Their children are Harry and Sallie, and two who are deceased. Mr. Breisch was commissioner of Bucks county for three years, and filled that office with credit. He is a member of the Reformed church, and in politics a democrat.

JAMES IRVING CAWLEY, physician, P.O. Springtown, was born in Lower Saucon township, Northampton county, October 6, 1853. His parents were John R. and Mary Cawley, the former a native of Northampton, and the latter of Lehigh county. His great-grandfather, Thomas Cawley, was one of two brothers who came from Cheshire, England, prior to the Revolution. He settled in Lower Saucon, Northampton county, and died there August 5, 1806. His son, John Cawley, was born there September 22, 1777, and died at the same place November 19, 1858. His wife was Mary Roney, of Bucks county, who was born May 3, 1779, and died November 10, 1851. Their son, John R., father of James I., was born December 4, 1811, at the old homestead in Lower Saucon, and is still living at Allentown, Pa. James I. spent his early life in Lehigh county. He was educated in Freeburg, Snyder county, Pa., and at Muhlenburg college, Allentown. He completed his professional education at the University of Pennsylvania, at Philadelphia. He is at present practicing at Springtown, where he has been for the past eight years. On December 31, 1878, he married Annie M., the only child of Joel Clauser, of Lehigh county. They have no children. The doctor has been a successful physician, and enjoys a good practise. He is a member of the Reformed church, is a member of Allen lodge, I.O.O.F., of ,Allentown, and belongs to the Bucks County Medical society, of which he is vice-president, and the Lehigh Medical society. In politics he is an ardent republican.

HENRY A. FLUCK, general merchandise, P.O. Pleasant Valley, was born August 1, 1851, in Springfield township, where he was reared and educated. His parents were Jacob and Mary Fluck, also of this county. Having been a clerk for a number of years, he entered into the dry goods and grocery business for himself in 1885, and has been most successful since. He was married July 23, 1877, to Miss Hettie J. Seifert, of Bucks county. The names of their children are Calvin, J. and Ira C. Mr. Fluck is a member of the Reformed, and Mrs. Fluck is a member of the Lutheran church. In politics he is a democrat. Since 1885 he has been postmaster of Pleasant Valley.

SIMON FRANKINFIELD, tailor, P.O. Coopersburg, Pa., is a grandson of Adam Frankinfield, who was born on the ocean while his parents were on their way to this country. They settled in this township, where Adam lived all of his life, dying about sixty years ago. He was three times married, his second wife being the mother of Philip, who was Simon’s father, and who was born on the home farm near Springfield church, removing after his marriage to the place where Simon now lives. He was a carpenter by trade, and bore a good name as a citizen. He died in 1885, aged 72. His wife was Elizabeth Rinker, who died about ten years before her husband, at the age of 52. They had eight children: Hannah is deceased; Caroline, John and Joshua live in Bethlehem; Adam and Samuel live in this township; David lives in Lehigh county, and Simon, who was born August 30, 1822, in the small house built by his father on the place where he now lives. He learned the trade of a tailor, and established himself in business in Locust Valley, whence he removed three years later to his present home, on which he has erected a new residence and shop adjoining. He was married in 1849 to Eliza Brinker, born in Lehigh county in 1828. They have eleven children, one of whom, Wesley, is deceased; Catherine is living in Berks county; Adaline, wife of Jacob Rickert, lives in Ohio; Emma is wife of Monroe Grow, of Birgen, Northampton county; William works for his father and lives near by; Alice is wife of Frederick Peffer, of this township; Edwin is in Lansdale; Henry, Sallie, Caroline and Emma live with their parents. Mr. Frankinfield bears an excellent reputation in the community. He has been for ten years a licensed preacher in the Evangelical Methodist church.

HENRY S. FUNK, editor, P.O. Springtown, was born in Springtown, December 23, 1844. His father, also named Henry, was a son of Henry and Barbara Funk, natives of Bucks county. He married Susan, a daughter of Henry Schleiffer, also of this county. Our subject’s early life was spent in Springtown, where he was educated, at the old yellow school-house on the hill. His early occupation was that of a lumber and flour merchant. Later he became the owner of the Springtown "Times," an eight-page paper, which has been in successful operation for two years. Mr. Funk was married on Thanksgiving day, 1868, to Miss Ella H. Horlocher, of Upper Saucon, Lehigh county, who died in March, 1884. The children born to them were Henry H. and Susie E. He is a member of Excelsior Lodge, K. of P., of Philadelphia; K. of H., of Philadelphia; Peace and Union Lodge, No. 456, I.O.O.F., of Riegelsville; Star Encampment, No. 139, of Bethlehem; Washington Camp, No. 135, P.O.S. of A., of Springtown; Lehigh Commandery, No. 6, of Allentown, and Quakertown Lodge of A.Y.M. He was made National Vice President at Cincinnati, O., in 1864, was prominently identified with the different lodges, attended the state conventions, and held many offices of trust and honor. Mr. Funk has been universally successful in his business, and has always resided in the homestead, which is over a century old. He is a descendant of one of the oldest families in the county, and is the owner of valuable real estate and water powers. He belongs to the new Mennonite church, and in politics is a republican. Mr. Funk was at one time postmaster, and was the means of securing four daily mails to and from Springtown, and also secured the Bankers and Merchants’ telegraph here. Much credit is due him for the public spirit manifested by him in furthering public enterprises.

WILLIAM H. GROVER, farmer, P.O. Springtown, was born in Springfield township, October 1, 1827. He is the son of Tobias and Susanna (Weaver) Grover, the former born in Springfield township, December 25, 1790, and the latter in Northampton county. After they were married they settled on the farm now occupied by William H., and remained there until their death. He died in 1843, and his widow in 1872. They were the parents of four children, two of whom are living. William H. was united in marriage April 14, 1850, to Hannah Adams. She was born in Durham township, this county, November 17, 1831. Her father and mother were Henry and Eliza (Bitts) Adams, natives of Bucks county, where they resided until their death. Our subject and his wife are the parents of eight children, seven of whom are living: Peter A., married to Emma Melinda Trumbower; Chancey A., married to Olivia Weder; Asher, Clara, Elias A., Samuel and John A. Tobias, the oldest of the family, who died September 18, 1873. Mr. Grover has been engaged in farming all his life, and owns about two hundred and sixty acres of land in Bucks county, and a small tract in Northampton county. He and his wife are members of the Evangelical church, and are highly respected by all who know them.

JERE. S. HESS, lumber merchant, P.O. Hellertown, Pa., is the most distinguished representative living of one of the oldest families of Bucks county. Nicholas Hess was born in Zweibrucken, Germany, in the first quarter of the last century, and came here about twenty-five years later, settling in Springfield township, Bucks county, where he was married to Catharine Funk, and died in 1795. He had three sons, one of whom, John George, went to Lower Saucon, Northampton county, and bought the mill yet known as the Hess mill. He had six sons, none of whom are now living. The youngest, Samuel, was the father of Jere. S. He was born in Lower Saucon on December 25, 1804. He studied theology with Dr. J.C. Becker, of Kreidersville, and was ordained minister of the German Reformed church at York, Pa., in 1827, and appointed pastor of the "Blue" church in Upper Saucon township, which charge he filled until 1868, a record of forty-one years as pastor over one congregation. In that time he also had charge of the church of that denomination in Springfield township, this county; and established a congregation and had a new church built at Applebachsville, in Haycock township. He also started the congregation which worships in the Keller church in Bedminster township. Mr. Hess was active in establishing schools in Northampton county, on the enactment of the public school law. He died November 23, 1875. He was twice married, first in June, 1828, to Elizabeth Owen, who died in 1838, leaving no issue. On February 18, 1840, he was married to Lucetta Kline, who was born November 30, 1812, in Weisenberg, Lehigh county. They had two children, Milton J. living on the old homestead, and business partner of Jere. S. The latter was born December 3, 1843, and attended school in Bethlehem and Allentown, graduating at Franklin and Marshall college, at Lancaster, in 1862. He taught in Allentown seminary for two years and attended the Mercersburg Theological seminary for a year. The following two years he spent in Germany, attending lectures at the universities there. Returning home he engaged in his present business, dealing in lumber, coal, etc. From 1873 to 1877 he was cashier of the Saucon savings bank, has been school director, member of the town council, and chief burgess of Hellertown. In 1882 he was elected to the State senate for a term of four years, serving his constituents acceptably. On Jane 17, 1875, he was married to Tillie Henninger, a native of Hellertown, born June 19, 1856. They have four children: Herbert, Clara, Mary and Samuel. Mr. Hess takes an active part in the affairs of the German Reformed church at Hellertown, and has been superintendent of the Union Sunday school there for twenty years. He is also vice-president of the Forestry association of Pennsylvania, and while in the senate introduced a measure to promote the objects of the association, in which he takes an active interest.

EDWIN C. HOLLENBACH, wood-worker, P.O. Springtown, was born April 5, 1854, in Lehigh county, his parents being Jonas and Sarah E. Hollenbach, natives of Lehigh county. Edwin C. spent his early life in Lehigh county, and in 1884 removed to Springtown. He was married in August, 1875, to Miss Sennia Werly, of Lehigh county. They have one child, Walter F. Mr. Hollenbach is a member of the Lutheran church. He is at present township auditor, elected on the democratic ticket.

AARON LAUBACH, farmer, P.O. Springtown, was born September 16, 1827, in Durham township, Bucks county. His parents were Frederick and Catherine Laubach, natives of Northampton county. His father is a son of Adam Laubach, also of Northampton county. Mr. Laubach spent his early life in Durham. He was married October 18, 1849, to Miss Anna M. Bachman. The names of their children are: Clinton (deceased), Wilmington (deceased), and Clementine, the wife of Mr. H.S. Mill, a merchant of Springtown. Mr. Laubach is a republican in politics, and is a member of the Evangelical church, in which he takes great pride and interest. He stands very high in the community.

OLIVER H. MELCHOR, clergyman, P.O. Springtown, was born December 23, 1848, in Bedminster township, but moved to Nockamixon township when but two and a half years old. He is a son of Tobias and Susanna Melchor, natives of Pennsylvania. His early life to the age of eighteen years was spent working on a farm in Bucks county, after which he attended the select school of David W. Hess for one year; this, with a liberal education from our public schools, enabled him at the age of 19 to teach school, which he did in Nockamixon for two years, and for two years longer at Durham. He was the first to organize a Sunday school at Melchor’s school-house in Nockamixon which was known as the Melchor Sunday school, and another at the Monroe school-house, which was in Durham township. After this he entered the Doylestown English and Classical seminary, where after four terms he graduated in 1872, and entered the Lafayette college the same year, where he remained two years longer. He entered college at Gettysburg in 1875, and graduated in 1876, subsequently entering the Theological seminary at that place, where he took the full three years’ course, and graduated in 1879. He then entered upon his duties as pastor, his charge embracing the Lutheran churches at Durham, Nockamixon, Springfield and Springtown. Mr. Melchor preaches both in English and German. He was married October 14, 1880, to Miss Mary E. Montfort, a native of Adams county, Pa. Their children are: David M., born December 12, 1881; William T., born May 6, 1884; and Charles C., born August 14, 1885. Mrs. Melchor was a graduate of the Millersville Normal school, and was principal at the Female seminary at Gettysburg. She taught school for several years in Adams county, and one year in Bucks county. Mr. Melchor is a strong prohibitionist, and has done much to promote the cause of temperance.

HENRY S. MILL, merchant, P.O. Springtown, was born June 29, 1850, in Richiand township, Bucks county. He is a son of Solomon G. and Hannah Mill, both natives of Bucks county, the former a son of George G. and Catherine Mill, natives of Pennsylvania. Our subject spent his early life in Bucks county, where he was educated at the public schools, and also attended an academy. Mr. Mill in 1872 went to Philadelphia and clerked in the dry-goods house of James, Kent, Santee & Co., for three and one-half years. He embarked in general merchandise in 1876, and was appointed postmaster on February 15, 1878, and served until May 7, 1884. He was again appointed postmaster September 7, 1885, and has filled the office until the present time with entire satisfaction to his party and credit to himself. Mr. Mill was married December 23, 1876, to Miss Clementine Laubach, of Durham, by whom he had three children, only one of whom, Clinton L., is now living. Mr. Mill enjoys the respect of all who know him, and is a member of the Evangelical association. In politics he is a democrat.

ALBERT MILLER, carriage-maker, P.O. Springtown, was born February 14, 1844, in Nockamixon township, Bucks county, his parents being Jacob and Sarah Miller, natives of Pennsylvania. The latter was a daughter of John Mills. Mr. Miller spent his early life in Milford, N.J., and was educated in Bucks county and at Bridgeton, Pa. He located in Springtown in 1872, and was employed by the well-known firms, W.T. Helms, and H.G. Musselman, being with the latter at present, where he has been for the last 13 years. In 1884 he married Miss Eva E. Sloyer, of this county. Their children are: Stewart (deceased), Howard and Millie M. Mr. Miller is a Lutheran, and in politics is a republican.

JOHN J. OTT, physician, P.O. Pleasant Valley, was born in Pleasant Valley in the year 1852, at the old homestead. His father, who died in 1884, was a native of this county; his mother is still living, and is a native of Lancaster county. His maternal grandparents were John and Leah Good. His father was a son of John and Magdalena Ott, all natives of this county. Dr. Ott received his professional education at the Lehigh University in Bethlehem, and is a graduate of the medical department of the University of Pennsylvania, and holds a certificate from the Philadelphia Pharmaceutical examining board, a member of the State medical society, and vice-president of the County medical society. He is interested in telegraph lines, and is the general manager of a company in this county, and is one of the originators and directors of the Globe Mutual Live-stock insurance company, a new organization in the county, with a subscribed capital of $250,000. He is a republican. His brother, Charles Henry Ott, is city engineer of the city of Anniston, Alabama, and engineer-in-chief of the Anniston and Atlantic railroad.

ISAAC H. SHELLEY, retired, P.O. Pleasant Valley, was born April 6, 1830, and is a son of Henry and Esther (High) Shelley. His paternal grandparents were Philip and Mary (Bechtel) High. His father was a son of Michael and Elizabeth Shelley. All were natives of Pennsylvania. Isaac H. Shelley spent his early life in Bucks county and attended school there. At the age of 20 he attended boarding-school at Trappe, Montgomery county, and at the age of 21 entered Ursinus college in that county. After leaving college he embarked in the milling business at what is known as Landis’s mills, in Perkiomen, Montgomery county. After that he ran several other large mills. In 1861 he went into the mercantile business at Vera Cruz, Lehigh county, with good success. In 1870 he returned to Bucks county and located in Pleasant Valley, where he carried on the mercantile business until 1885, when he retired. September 20, 1856, he was married to Susan Moyer, of Lehigh county. They have two children: James H. and Daniel W. Mr. Shelley was postmaster for fifteen years and served with credit. He has been for ten years a director of the Quakertown National bank. He stands high in the community, and is respected by all who know him. He is a member of the Mennonite church and politically is a republican.

NEWTON SLOYER, mason, P.O. Springtown, was born September 21, 1845, in Springtown, where he received his education and spent his whole life. His parents are John and Elizabeth Sloyer, natives of Pennsylvania. Mr. Sloyer was married March 14, 1866, to Miss Sallie E. Trauger. They have no children. Mr. Sloyer is a first-class mason, and is well known and well liked in the township. He is a member of the Lutheran church, and politically is a democrat.

ANTHONY STROCK, a native of "De Reina Poltz," Germany, emigrated to this country in 1775, and settled at the place afterward known as Perkiomenville, Montgomery county. In the struggle for liberty with Great Britain, he espoused the American cause and became one of the sufferers of Valley Forge. After that year he returned home, where he followed his trade of butcher, at the same time buying herds of cattle for the Philadelphia market. He was very successful, and purchased two of the best farms in the valley of the Perkiomen. The continental money, then in circulation, depreciated to such an extent that lie lost his money and farms, and discouraged he returned to Germany. After the family reached Spain, they all became sick and the father died and was buried there. The mother and her three sons returned to America, and took up their abode at the old place. After the sons were grown up, Henry went to Philadelphia to learn the trade of shoemaker with a man named Hone. Daniel and the other brother, went west. It is supposed by the rest of the Strock family, that the brothers, who emigrated west about the year 1800, settled in Wayne county, Ohio. The descendants of Henry, at present the fourth, fifth and sixth generations, are all living in Springfield township, in and around the pleasant village of Springtown. Samuel, father of Professor T.C. Strock, lives in the center of the town. In 1875 his barn was burned, causing a loss of about $800, with no insurance.

TITUS C. STROCK, principal of Springtown academy, P.O. Springtown, was born February 1, 1855, at Hellertown, Northampton county, his parents being Samuel M. and Mary M. Strock, both natives of Pennsylvania. His father was a son of William and Catherine Strock, also natives of Pennsylvania. His mother’s parents were John Casper and Catherine Judd, the former being a native of Germany, while his wife was a native of Pennsylvania. Titus C. Strock spent his early life in Bucks county, and was educated at Ursinus College in Montgomery county, where he graduated honorably in 1885. He then returned to Springtown, and in the same year opened the Springtown academy, where all branches are taught. The academy has ample room for seventy-five students, and has at present a large number of students enrolled. Mr. Strock was married, August 10, 1876, to Salome S., daughter of Peter Vogel, of Bethlehem. The children born to them are: Carrie A. and Wilmer C. In politics he is a democrat, as was his father.

HENRY T. TRUMBOWER, farmer and merchant, P.O. Pleasant Valley, was born in Richland township, Bucks county, February 1, 1824, and is a son of Henry and Sarah (Treichler) Trumbower. They were both natives of the county, and where they always lived. Mr. Trumbower survived his wife several years. Trumbauersville is named after this family. Henry T. is of the fifth generation and the oldest son of each generation has been named Henry. The parents of Henry T. remained in Bucks county until their death. Our subject was married, October 29, 1848, to Elizabeth Rauch. She was born in Berks county, March 29, 1830, and is a daughter of David and Sarah (Huffman) Rauch. They removed to this county, where David died. The mother is still living and resides with Mr. Trumbower. Our subject and wife are the parents of six children, of whom three are living: Milton R., born May 18, 1850, married and residing in Sterling, Illinois, and a veterinary surgeon in the United States service; Aaron R., born May 27, 1859, married and residing in Springfield township; Emma Malinda, born April 25, 1854, wife of Peter A. Grover. The deceased were: Sarah, born August 11, 1851, and died March 15, 1858; Anna, born December 22, 1865, died September 1, 1866; and Henry R., born September 9, 1856, died October 22, 1876. After his marriage Henry T. settled in Springfield township and has resided at his present home since 1854. He is a member of the Lutheran church and his wife of the German reformed. He was elected county auditor in 1861 and served three years. He was elected justice of the peace in 1856 and has served in that capacity ever since. He owns a farm, hotel, and store property at Fairmount, in Springfield township, where he resides, and he is also interested in the insurance business. He is a tanner by trade and has been engaged in the mercantile business in Bucks county for thirty-five years.

THE WEIERBACH FAMILY are among the oldest settlers of Springfield township. They are of German lineage. The land on which they have lived for several generations was deeded in 1754 to Nicholas Weierbach by Conrad Riezley, who obtained it from the Penns. To this Nicholas added several other tracts, making him a large farm. He died on the old homestead, which is now owned by Aaron Kramer, and which with nearly two hundred acres of land he bequeathed to his son Isaac, who was the great-grandfather of Zeno and Josiah. Isaac Weierbach, born April 10th, 1730, died March 11th, 1805. He was married to Anna Frey, who was born February 24, 1741, and died January 15, 1838. John Henry, son of Isaac, was born there September 17, 1779; lived on the place of his birth until two years before his death. He died December 20, 1863, in the eighty-fifth year of his age, when living with his son Daniel on a farm near by. He, like the others of the family, was prominent in the affairs of that part of the county. He held many township offices, and was a colonel in the state militia. His wife was a Johnson, and died seven years before her husband. They had twelve children, of whom five are now living, viz.: Joseph, in Haycock, now over eighty-two years old; David, in Northampton county; Mary, wife of Monroe Housekeeper, of Sellersville, and Daniel and Adam, in this township.

JOSIAH WEIERBACH, farmer, P.O. Pleasant Valley, Pa., is a great-great-grandson of the Nicholas mentioned, and grandson of Henry. His father, Jesse, was born in the old home in 1809, and on his marriage removed to the farm now owned by Josiah, known as the "Springfield central farm." The buildings which he erected there Josiah has added to and much improved. On this place Jesse Weierbach died in 1878, in his sixty-ninth year. He was a plain hardworking man who had the respect of his neighbors. His wife was Lovina, daughter of John Smith, of this township. She was born in 1822, and is now living with her son Josiah. Her father lived with her until his death in 1887, in his ninetieth year. They had three children, a daughter, Lovina, who died young, Claytus, living on a farm adjoining, and Josiah, who was born Nay 18, 1846. He has always lived on his birthplace, which he inherited from his father. On March 23, 1871, he was married to Amelia, daughter of Levi Frey, of this township. She was born December 13, 1850. They have had nine children, viz.: Welton, Amanda Rosa, and Laura May, deceased; and Ida A., Addie E., Harry W., John Anthony, Cora Effie and Lillie Amelia, living. Mr. Weierbach has been township auditor, and is now serving his second term as school director, and has been treasurer of Pleasant Valley Dairymen’s association. He and his wife are members of the Springfield German Reformed church, of which for three years he was a deacon. He is a good representative of this old family.

ZENO W. WEIERBACH, farmer, P.O. Pleasant Valley, Pa., is a son of Adam, who was born on the old homestead in 1817, and after his marriage removed to his present home. He has been a farmer all his life. He has been school director and has taken an active interest in educational and church matters, and is noted for his liberal giving for those objects. His wife was Eliza Weierbach, a distant relative. She died in 1872, aged fifty-one. They had, nine children, of whom three are deceased, viz.: Sarah, Maria and Teliza; the living are Emma, wife of Rev. J.J. Rosch, of Cohocton, N.Y.; Sabina, wife of Lewellyn Kuichel, teacher in Coopersburg, Pa.; Ralph W., in Lancaster; William, in Quakertown; Albert, in Lebanon county, and Zeno W., who was next to Emma, and was born July 15, 1845, on the farm where his father is living. When twenty-one years old he began teaching, which he followed five terms. In 1876 he began farming where he now lives, and where he has erected a house and buildings superior to those usually found on the farm. He was married May 13, 1876, to Olivia, daughter of Joseph Moyer, of this township. She was born May 2, 1847. They have had five children, of whom two, Donatus and Calvin, are deceased, and Xerxes, Telephes, and Gwinnett are living. Mr. Weierbach has held several township offices and has been assessor for five years. He is a member of Coopersburg Lodge, No. 469, A.Y.M., and of R.A. Chapter, No. 203, of Allentown. He is a member of the Springfield German Reformed church, and his wife of the Mennonite church, and he is regarded as a leading man in the community. In politics he is a democrat.



    Page last updated:Monday July 07, 2008
If you have a homepage, know of a link or have information you wish to share. or would like to volunteer to transcribe information for the Bucks Co. PA please email:    


If you have a homepage, know of a link or have information you wish to share. or would like to volunteer to transcribe information for the Bucks Co. PA please email:    
 PA State Coordinator:
Joe Patterson
Bucks County Coordinator: and
Web Page Developer
Nancy C. Janyszeski


All copyright laws are observed to the best of our ability. However if you feel something is on the site and infringes on copyright laws please contact me and let me know.

Use of information is for Personal Genealogical purposes only.  Commercial publication of any such information is prohibited. All text and images are copyright by said contributors.

Return to the Bucks County PaGenWeb Main Page or use your Back Button

Copyright © by Nancy C. Janyszeski 2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010