|Blacktown Cemetery is located
South of Mercer on Route 258.
At the front of the Cemetery, there is a monument that reads
"The Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Immanuel
Congregation Worshiped at this site from 1865-1954. The step for
entering the church forms the base of this marker erected by the Holy
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, Grove City, Pa., In 1971."(Info provided by David A. Snyder)